On 04/01/13 08:59, Maarten Deen wrote:
On 2013-01-04 00:25, Michal Migurski wrote:
Neat!

I found what I think is spam on my first try:

http://owl.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/?lat=37.8113&lon=-122.2754&zoom=14&layers=M

    "Look no further than Apple Blossom Florist, the premier Oakland
florist, for beautifully arranged flowers and gift baskets for any
occasion…"

Links to changeset #14155469, but that comes up blank here:
    http://owl.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/14155469

Subsequently reverted but still in the index?

In general, links to changesets do not seem to work. If you look up the
changeset in the usual place
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/14155469) you'll see it's
there.

Correct - although the data shown in the history panel is from the live database (via the replication feed) the actual database backing that rails instance is separate so none of the changesets shown will exist.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/