Hi Toby,

On 01/04/2013 12:41 AM, Toby Murray wrote:
Holy smokes this is great. What is the status of the data backing it?
I see one changeset a coworker just made to our office building (new
user today!) but a changeset I made to to highway west of town on
December 31st doesn't seem to be coming up.

This is the changeset that isn't showing up:

I'm still doing a lot of experimenting and changes and that means scratching the existing geometry tiles and starting all over again.

Generally I process around ~100k-200k changesets (usually with ids somewhere between 14M-14.5M) and then it's time to start again to get fresh tiles to check some changes in the code I made.

Once the tiling logic is stable I will process history.

Also, the link to the object ID in the popup bubbles when you click on
a change in the map is linked to
http://owl.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/abc

Yeah :-)

Paweł