f.dos.san...@free.fr wrote:

> It's here :
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/osmfoundation.org/document/d/19wLhnezowHBio9zGaJkNaCbDX-gmWNHUSdx1kdQJYY0/edit

You did not give a link to the actual cease-and-desist letter, as requested;
you only gave a link to minutes stating that such a letter had been received.
So, ordinary rank-and-file mappers still haven't been told the details of what
is forbidden.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to