2013/4/22 Alex Barth <a...@mapbox.com>

> This is an updated proposal based on an initial RFC from earlier this year
> titled "Contributor Mark" [1, 2]. Sorry for the delay in following up with
> adjustments based on feedback on the original thread.
>
> Again, the goal of this proposal is to draw more attention to
> OpenStreetMap wherever it's used by introducing a visually compelling,
> linked symbol for placement on OSM-based works and by explaining
> OpenStreetMap better at the place where this symbol links to.
>
> Looking forward to your feedback. I'll also be reaching out to
> corresponding working groups and OSMF to see how we can move this forward.

great work, easily readable/recognizable also in tiny versions, monochrome
for easy application and fit on all kinds of backgrounds. The only thing
looking slightly strange to me is the cut off "B" of "BY" (the Y is fine),
but maybe that's just a question of getting used to it.

cheers,
Martin

PS: on a side note I appreciate that you also gave the compasses a try in
your process, as before you had tried the hammer it was only consequent ;-)