James Mast wrote:
> I'm personally not liking that they now have hidden the
> long/short links to the map location behind buttons.
> Instead of just one click to get the map location, now
> it's two clicks and is really annoying and slowing down
> work for me. :(

Ok, I've said this at least three times elsewhere, but for the benefit of
those reading here:

The View tab does the same as the Permalink button. Exactly the same. Always
has. So you can right-click/copy the permalink from there.

I believe the real-soon-now intention is to have the URL continuously
updating as you pan around the map (which is possible with JavaScript these
days).

cheers
Richard