> 1. It should be more uniform (like "amenity=school" -> "landuse=school"
> for the school areas).

this might be a philosophical question, but I believe that amenity=school
for the whole area is more precise than amenity=school on just a building.
The outdoor areas of schools typically serve for recreation purposes, and
recreation is undoubtedly (I hope) part of the institution school. You can
see this point of view also reflected in other occasions like the rules for
the pupils, which often allow them to move freely on the school premises
during school, but not to leave them.

We do not gain anything by making things "uniform" that are not comparable.

3. It should be more granular (no more "amenity=green_poodle_with_6_legs",
> just because it's a very common case! Rather "amenity=poodle + colour=green
> + legs=6").

while this sounds nice for the green poodle with 6 legs, I'd be interested
in real cases where our current schemes should be changed. Generally having
a precise tag for a very common case makes mapping and interpretation
easier than having a combination of 3 tags, but it really depends on the
single case.

5. It should treat parallel types of objects as first class citizens (kind
> of "amenity=police + amenity=school" for police academy should be possible,
> since this amenity is equally a teaching place _and_ a police place - the
> same for multiple names: we can make it "name=A;B" if really needed, but
> the semicolon is our last resort and there's no consensus if we should use
> numbering schemes like "name1=A + name2=B" or "name:1=A + name:2=B"
> instead).

I have always believed (also based on lots of discussion on talk-de) that
amenity=school was a tag for general education (as opposed to professional
schools, driving schools, diving schools, etc.). Actually the English wiki
page is less clear in this (could maybe be stated more clearly?) but still
the age of 5 to 18 doesn't fit your "police academy" idea.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dschool
Frankly, I don't see an advantage in having the same tag amenity=school on
a "normal" school and on a police academy. Everybody who wanted to make a
map would have to check for every school whether there was an additional
tag that said: "this is not a school of the type you might expect", with a
potentially infinite number of such additional tags (because there will be
"schools" for almost every kind of profession or leisure activity etc.),
while it also required 2 tags for what could be tagged with one
(amenity=police_academy) and which would still leave uncertainty because
you would not know whether this was a police academy or a police station
and a school on the same ground.

Cheers,
Martin