W dniu 28.05.2015 23:11, Paul Norman napisał(a):
On 5/28/2015 11:25 AM, Daniel Koć wrote:

promises as to when we might get to this." Maybe our technical team should talk with theirs to make better feedback channel available?

I would suggest reproducing the issue on open.mapquest.com and
providing a link to that route when reporting.

Yes, I did it. But it means it's another complexity to consider when reporting problems with their engine.

I don't know how open.mapquest.org routing service is different (in terms of routing code) from what we have on OSM website, but that should be done automatically if they're not the same. Anyway, that's really tech2tech kind of problem.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]