W dniu 22.08.2015 14:21, Tom MacWright napisał(a):
On the topic of whether we can or should notify everyone who may
potentially be affected by this change so their opinions can be
registered, you may enjoy this read:

http://www.ftrain.com/wwic.html [2]

Awesome! It's just about what I would like to say (without using "customer" metaphor however =} but with "communication" idea instead):

"Create a service experience around what you publish and sell. Whatever “customer service” means when it comes to books and authors, figure it out and do it. Do it in partnership with your readers. Turn your readers into members. Not visitors, not subscribers; you want members. And then don't just consult them, but give them tools to consult amongst themselves."

We need communications channels for individuals/institutions/services using OSM data or other services (especially maps) - and also inside the project, because we are so distributed, that for example even Wiki is rather a service for rendering team than a common working space, because rendering does not try to change it, but rather consumes the definitions for its own purposes.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]