> On 2015-09-07 17:31, Russ Nelson wrote:
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/abandonedrails/permalink/1044885352211646/
>

> It's on facebook and I have to log in to see it. I don't have a facebook
> account, so could someone post here whay it says?

"Added a Google Earth map of New York Central RR this morning. It
includes construction history of each line based on ICC valuation info
if you click the line. It includes abandoned routes, so it may be
helpful in exploring those. I still have to add trackage rights in
places. You must have the Google Earth program downloaded on your
computer for it to open."

And a link to a .kmz file for Google Earth.

--
Nicolás