On 11/06/2015 05:01 PM, Andy Townsend wrote:
Previously there were quite a lot of changeset discussion comments
from GerdP asking about odd values:

http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussions (scroll down a bit)

Ah! That's very good to see!

So perhaps I've overreacted a bit. I now see the problem as GerdP does a lot of good work and does typically communicate, but this time didn't discuss before deciding the undocumented tags residential_link and unclassified_link should be removed, which is a decision that really should be made by the community.

So hopefully we can get that discussion happening and get the tags put back (if that's the decision).

--Andrew