Related to this, someone in Ireland is playing a game with the Irish
postal service (An Post), and seeing what sort of addresses they will
interpret.

   https://www.thejournal.ie/me-versus-an-post-2143603-Jun2015/
   http://meversusanpost.tumblr.com/

He's posted a mobius strip, crossword puzzle, and sliding puzzle.