Understood Dalibor,

Obviously, no offense intended while replacing the whole template like I
did few days ago.

The problem isn't the taglist itself but the lack of translation of keys'
pages on wiki, I agree with that too.

Nevertheless I think it's a bad idea to wait for all translations of all
templates in all languages : we'll never implement this useful feature from
taginfo.
Can't we take this as an advantage to encourage wiki contributors to move
to this new format by creating local translations for the key they use ?
I mean no one will ever move if we say "ok there is a new way of defining
features lists but we put it aside for a while". And the wiki will be
messier.

Is there any other problem I didn't see regarding this ?

All the best

François

> Hi Francois,
>
> it seems that we are talking about two different things.
>
> Yes, you are right that when all the tags in Taglist table
>
> are translated then it shows them correctly in given language.
>
> But when the tags themselves are not translated then
>
> there is nothing to show in that language.

[...]