Oh yes I forgot these tags that are set by default by the highway key. Like
highway=motorway implies sidewalk=no (fun fact :  an exception does exist :
https://www.lyonmag.com/article/76367/le-pont-de-la-mulatiere-va-enfin-se-transformer-pour-les-cyclistes
: the signs says that the bridge is a motorway but it has a sidewalk)

djakk