On 15/10/17 22:04, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> You've built a query engine to work with OSM and
> Wikidata and are pushing that relentlessly, to a point where the
> decision of just how much Wikiadata linking we want in OSM is totally
> taken out of our hands.

Seconded ... personally I have still to be convinced that wikidata is an
independent and reliable source, so will not be using it as a cross
reference. It may well be that OSM needs it's own secondary database
with the sort of cross references material SOME of which is slowly being
added to wikidata but wikidata is an independent and unrelated project
with it's own agenda ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL