On 14/10/2017 12:06, Yuri Astrakhan wrote:
Andy, the query works fine, you probably hit it during the update.
That now produces a worldwide map showing where mappers have used a particular tag.  Except in the case of typing errors you shouldn't be changing tagX to tagY without any other knowledge without following https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct (as noted many times by many people previously).

As an aside, based on what I'm worried that you're trying to do, the UI is absolutely garbage.  I see buttons that do things like "Add variable containing entity label"(whatever that means) and a "Filter" button that adds a dropbox with no items in it.  It's likely that many people trying to use this will make edits by mistake.

  Also, I just updated some queries at Quick_fixes <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quick_fixes> - they now able to record when change should be rejected.  The IP address has been unchanged ever since I announced the OSM+Wikidata service.
But who knows what it is?  It doesn't even support https!

Regards,
Andy