W dniu 03.05.2018 o 22:49, Joe Matazzoni pisze:

> Please post your thoughts and ideas to the project talk page [4].
> Thanks for your help, and for providing the valuable service you do to
> Wikimedia contributors and readers around the world.

I will try to put my thoughts there.

However I also have some questions for you:

1. The localized maps lack fallback rules (I'm speaking of Polish
language at least). I would ask for English as a fallback for maps in
Polish, but I don't know where should it be requested or configured? Is
this list the right place?:

https://github.com/kartotherian/babel/blob/master/lib/fallbacks.json

2. How many languages do you want to support in total and what hardware
resources are needed for that using your toolchain?

3. What about the same language using different scripts, do you plan to
support them all?

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]