On Wednesday 21 November 2018, Ilya Zverev wrote:
> [...]
>
> To conclude, if we remove Kafia Kingi from the South Sudan relation,
> there will be no notable violations to the 2013 agreement on our map
> — though only by means of having one country overlap another.

I am inclined to concur.

For completeness: There are also cases where this kind of situation is
solved with a gap instead of an overlap - like Hans Island:

(although an overlap might be a more accurate representation of the de
facto control in this specific case)

And there are of course also cases where the overlap represents an
undisputed situation:

Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/