From: Kathleen Lu <kathleen...@mapbox.com>
Sent: 04 June 2019 17:15:01
To: Nick Whitelegg
Cc: Martin Koppenhoefer; Milo van der Linden; OSM Talk
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] OpenTrailView 360 - StreetView-like application for
hikers

In that case, if I were you, I'd just go straight CC-BY with a OSM/ODbL
compatibility waiver. (See
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/03/17/use-of-cc-by-data/ for template
language)
The "sharealike" in SA refers to the sharing conditions on derivatives, not the
original. The BY part refers to the attribution requirement, which should
inform future users how the panos are available under the original license.

CC-BY-SA would not permit the video I described being released on CC-BY terms,
for example

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019, 11:52 PM Nick Whitelegg