here's another lovely example from BBC TWO using Strava (i can spot the
Mapbox logo, not the reasonable calculated ©OpenStreetMap contributors).
glad BBC attributed Google properly. they probably aren't aware it's
OpenStreetMap, if they can't read the attribution on Strava
https://www.facebook.com/413132078795966/posts/2468472903261863/