Hi,

Thank you for your comment, Rory. You seem like a reasonable person. Thank
you for talking about the subject in a casual way and without the fanaticism
that others often show when their ideas are criticized.

I was censored on an informal communication channel of the OSM community in
Spain. I can speak as a person affected by the decision of those who do not
know how to disassociate their personal (or group) ideology from OSM
affairs. I was accused of using their contact channel to share messages with
"political and ideological" content. It is false, absolutely false,
ridiculously false, an infamous lie. I have never had any discussion of
political content on any OSM communication channel, formal or informal. I
never talk about politics, not even with my friends. On the other hand, I am
usually very respectful of the rules of the community, so I will hardly make
improper use of OSM communication channels.

I have my own opinions about anti-fascist symbols. I will not share my
opinions with you because, as always, I never discuss politics in OSM
communication channels. I don't think we should bring political discussions
to these forums. They do not benefit us. Let's the OSM Foundation or their
legal group decide on the appropriate use of their logos. The Foundation is
the owner of the rights, so let's them decide.

There are some points in your message that I don't agree with. Or at least,
not how they're posed. But whatever, it's the same. I don't care what
everyone individually thinks of the project or  whatever everyone thinks is
its inherent ideology. I am only interested in the fact that all these
ideas, prejudices or beliefs do not interfere with our work and
collaboration.

The proper use of the OSM marks is best left to the Foundation to decide.

Greetings from Spain.

Regards,
Daniel

--