Am 17.02.2020 um 23:42 schrieb Yves:
> ..
> ... or worse, not using the brand at all on their maps for the same goal!
> Yves

Actually no, and I'm fairly sure that is the "BIG MISUNDERSTANDING".

If somebody doesn't provide sufficient attribution that doesn't run
away, and we can, for all practical purposes be arbitrary in how and
when we enforce our licence. Very different with our marks and other IP.

For example it is -very- costly to impossible to stop somebody using a
domain name that is a play on OpenStreetMap once they have registered
the domain or acquired it from a former community project. Standard
example openweathermap, but there are numerous other well known examples.

Simon