Le 2 mai 2020 16:21:33 GMT+02:00, "Rory McCann (OSMF Board)"
<rory.mcc...@osmfoundation.org> a écrit :
>On 02.05.20 14:01, Yves wrote:
>> Could somebody enlight me about the new Attribution Guidelines
>process?
>> How it is envisioned to adopt the document that is currently worked
>> upon? A vote, a decision for the board, or else?
>
>The OSMF Board to vote on it/something, making it “The Attribution
>Guidelines of the OSM Foundation”.
>
>Rory

IMHO, a a/b/c/d kind of vote like for the last Article of Association change
would be preferable to really have a more representative idea of the
contributor feelings. Could the OSMF set up such a process?
Some of the attributions cases are certainly simple enough to obtain a
momentum, while others (multiple sources, small maps,...) are more complicated
and could be subject to another round.

Yves