I know we are talking about Apple mappers here, but I wanted to point out
the Amazon Logistics mappers have been very responsive to changeset
comments. However:
1) One of their leaders explained their criteria for a track.  There were
about four, and that was followed with "except for the preceding, we follow
OSM community norms."  I responded that they should always follow community
norms.
2) Changeset comments, as is true for a lot of mappers, are not super
helpful, e.g. "Added a track road" (not new information, I could tell that
from the data), and then they cite a generic collection of sources (which
one did you use?). Sometimes the sources don't make sense, such as "Street
Side" when there is no Street Side content in the given area.

Mike