> Rory, I am absolutely sure there was no bad intent in the choice of
> format and platform, but given where this discussion went so fast, I
> believe the setting should be reconsidered, evaluating the possibility
> of choosing an open platform.

When I asked him, Spanholz said he would be happy to see the questions
and answers mirrored onto an open platform. All it takes is one
volunteer (or several) to step forward and do the manual work of copying
content back and forth.

Which open platform? Up to whoever volunteers. :)

And of course, the offer to submit questions by direct message still stands: