I got a 404 error from Mike's link. Here's one that should work:

http://tinyurl.com/dhuvja

It's always been clear that Ricky wants to be the heir for Bluegrass.
Luckily, want of a thing don't make it so... It would also seem that
he suffers from self loathing...

"I can’t get excited about (the music on country radio). It’s all
cookie cutter like they are trying to build one car for everyone."

Brian