Don - that stuff is great and your mandolin sounds great.  I really like the
musty diller.  Is he related to Dwight?  I keep trying to get at dusty
miller but something in me (maybe the black coffee and little twist of
golden blend) made me think about Frank this morning and I pulled an oldie
out after giving up on DM.  So here is a version of Catnip.
Mike "baseball season is almost here" Hoffmann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3of4a4BuYs