From: Bigevemusic <bigevemu...@gmail.com>
To: "taterbugmando@googlegroups.com" <taterbugmando@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 6:25:19 PM
Subject: Re: What's going on?

Well....  I was in Georgia recently and got a few copies of the new
Little Country Giants cd that both Tater and I  were guests. It was a
fun record to make. I even make my debut on snare drum.  It's on
iTunes now, but I could post a song or two if anyone is interested.

Best to all,
Miles Long

Sent from my iPhone