SF ... miss that fog, Tater. I'm in Kansas at the moment, with the
thunder clouds and the lightning and all, about to head to NYC where
there is supposedly an OT session on Wednesday nights. Anyone know
where that is? Also Tater (who was an amazing presence at the Augusta
Heritage Center's Old Time week in WV) suggested I take a wire cutter
to the strings I'm using for my 1924 A-4 Gibson (Thomastik flatwounds)
but I don't know what to replace them with. Any suggestions? I've
tried the D'Addario J74s but wasn't wild about them. val