Hi MikeD,

>  ... for me, but I have moved on to Agava's anti-spam for
> TB. TB is more stable with it installed and it learns pretty quickly.
> But it is not free. But it is pretty affordable, less than $20 when I
> last looked.

Quite awhile ago, a new version of AGAVA was announced here.
I asked several times, directly through their webpage, about
it, never got any answer.

Two times I needed and asked for support, neither got any
answer too on my emails.

So, at least towards me, the support of AGAVA is awful bad.
That's why I'm thinking of stepping over to another
antispam tool.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus