On Fri, 26 May 2000 18:14:13 +0300, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

> [+] Quotation prefix length limit setting in message editor
> properties.

        Appreciated.

> [+] Advanced page in Sorting office with additional conditions for a
>     filter.

        I see that message age may be used as a criteria for filtering
now. This plus the hot-key assignment for rules, makes for a neat
archiving feature.

> [+] %OneLine/%SingleLine macro.

        When I place this in a reply template, the quoted text is
generated as a single line of text.

> [+] %QuoteStyle macro

        I'm not sure what this does. I have a feeling it may allow the
ability to determine the prefixing style. I can't get it to work because
I'm just guessing!

> [*] All types of attachments can be deleted.

        Good. I can now delete attached messages in MIME digests.

> [-] Bug with not changing cookie in Quick Templates

        Confirmed fixed. :-)

--
Allie Martin            [ TB! v1.44 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetAlliePGPKey

- Tag: "Religion without heart is enslavement. "