On Fri, 26 May 2000 18:14:13 +0300, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

> [+] Advanced page in Sorting office with additional conditions for a
> filter.

        I download both TBBETA and TBUDL messages to one folder and then
use read filters to move them to archive folders when the combined
folder gets too full for comfortable browsing.

        I decided to use age limits in the advanced options for
filtering this common folder. However, this seems to be all haywire. :-)
I set the limit to an older than 7 day limit and ran a test. What I
would expect is that the filter rule would be applied /only/ to messages
older than 7 days. Only five messages were left behind when none really
should have been filtered! Also, all the filtered messages were moved to
a /single/ folder which is not associated with the filter rules,
although it is indeed a sub-folder of the common folder for both TBUDL
and TBBETA messages.

--
Allie Martin            [ TB! v1.44 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetAlliePGPKey

- Tag: "Remember, Subaru spelled backwards is U-R-A-BUS. "