Hi SyP,

> Huh, it never occured to me that a folder can be manpped to multiple
> accounts in the same time :( Is there anybody using this feature?
> What's the point?

Hehe, I do--to have different "views" (column display, sorting
order, etc.) of the same folder. When you have to switch back
and forth between two particular settings (each of which would
take several steps to set up) for a particular folder, it's
quite handy to map it into two "virtual" folders.

Ming-Li             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]