Hello Manfred,

   on Wednesday, December 13, 2000, 12:58, you wrote:

Juergen>>    I cannot confirm this. Here it works well.

Juergen>>    %ORG="" does clear the organisation field.

> Are you positive on this one?

   Yes, indeed.

> I have never been able to get this working as expected. So if it really
> works for you, please indicate how you tested this.

   When I set ABC for my organisation in the account's properties, ABC
   appeared in the Organisation: field. Then I added %ORG="" to my
   template and the Organisation: field was empty. And when I added
   %ORG=""%ORG="XYZ" instead of %ORG="" to my tmplate, XYZ appeared in
   the Organisation: field.

-- 
Best regards,
J�rgen

----------------------------------------------
The Bat! 1.48 Beta/11 [4D7091DD]
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to