On 13-12-2000 at 07:49:30GMT -0500 (which was 12:49 where I live)
A. Curtis Martin wrote regarding the subject of "%ORG macro"


>>> Are you positive on this one?

JF>>    Yes, indeed.

A.> I just confirmed this Manfred. :=)

>>> I have never been able to get this working as expected. So if it really
>>> works for you, please indicate how you tested this.

JF>>    When I set ABC for my organisation in the account's properties, ABC
JF>>    appeared in the Organisation: field. Then I added %ORG="" to my
JF>>    template and the Organisation: field was empty. And when I added
JF>>    %ORG=""%ORG="XYZ" instead of %ORG="" to my tmplate, XYZ appeared in
JF>>    the Organisation: field.

A.> Again confirmed to be working.

Hello A. Curtis,

I'm getting nuts on this one. I do exactly as Juergen does and I always get
the organization set as it is defined in the account properties.
ONLY when I set it to "-" or similar does it get changed. %ORG="" does not
work here and never has. So I'm at loss here...

Regards

-- 
Manfred

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/11 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1

....
Liberty consists in doing what one desires.

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to