Hello List Members,

on 13.12.2000 at 13:42, Juergen Frisch wrote:

>> Are you positive on this one?

>    Yes, indeed.

>    When I set ABC for my organisation in the account's properties, ABC
>    appeared in the Organisation: field. Then I added %ORG="" to my
>    template and the Organisation: field was empty. And when I added
>    %ORG=""%ORG="XYZ" instead of %ORG="" to my tmplate, XYZ appeared in
>    the Organisation: field.

I just add s.th. to confuse Manfred just a bit more... :-)

The  account  I'm currently writing from (privat acct.) is set to 'dhu
@Home'  in  the Organisation field. The folder template for this group
contains  the  macro  'ORG="Integrated  Services  GbR"' - nothing less
nothing  more. If you look into the header the content of the macro is
displayed.  Which means, there's no need to clear the content by using
'ORG=""'  prior to 'ORG="something goes in here"'. Try it yourself and
find it working :-)


Regards
Dieter Hummel




-- 
MUA: TheBat! 1.48 Beta/11 mod [2E7F60DA] - OS: Windows v5.0 Build 2195 SP1

Authorized German Registration Site:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=BatReg
http://www.register-me.de/the_bat/register.html
German Support : http://www.register-me.de/the_bat
                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dieter Hummel        [EMAIL PROTECTED]     FRA/GER 65931

++ Outgoing mail with possible attachment is certified virus free ++
   Checked by AVP, using database update from 12-10-2000



-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to