Hello Jernej,

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:10:53 +0100 GMT (22/Dec/09, 15:10 PM +0700 GMT),
Jernej Simončič wrote:

>> There are some weird things happening with fonts. Things that worked before
>> now don't.

JS> My guess is

I'd prefer a word from the developers rather than a guessing game.

JS> that TB is now more strict about Unicode with fonts, and since
JS> Webdings doesn't contain an Unicode table (because it's abusing
JS> the font rendering), it's properly assumed

Improperly assumed, you mean. If it's changed, it's wrong.

JS> to be an ASCII font and simply substituted by a font that does.
JS> The same thing happens with *dings fonts in most web browsers
JS> (with IE being the notable exception).

Well, the same people that made IE also made Windows. Just a thought
of what is to be considered "proper" in this environment.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.13.8 ALPHA