Hello Marek,

> Hello all,
> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>> Do you mean that you can do neither "verify fail" nor "close" for the
>> issues reported by you?

> when You click to issue and it is in "Resolved" state, there are available
> only buttons "Monitor" and "Reopen", there is no "Verify Fail"/"Close".

Correct!

Have there been changes in BT-settings? Since this morning I observe a
slightly different behavior:

In issues created by myself I can change status from "verify wait" to
"resolved" or from "verify wait" to "closed".
In issues not created by myself I can change status from "verify wait" to
"resolved".
As soon as an issue has status "resolved" I cannot change its status to
"closed" no matter whether this issue is created by me or by anyone else.

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.16 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 3