Hello Marek,

> Hello all,
> Sunday, January 3, 2010, mse wrote:

>> Reports created by me with status resolved can be reopened by me, but I
>> didn't check what happens when I actually do that. I could try with that
>> report which describes a bug that has been resolved:
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7812
>> Start and end of monitoring is possible.

> strange, reporter must be able to close Resolved issues reported by him.

I wonder whether I'm the only one who experiences this behavior. Nobody
else reported anything like that. That's some kind of
awkward. I'm seriously not playing games on that or on you.

>> Reports not created by me with status resolved I can  only start or end
>> monitoring

> I have changed rights now, did something changed? Please logout before You
> check this.

Wow...
...OK, bugs created by me in resolved state still cannot be closed by me.
The only thing I can do is to reopen them.

But now I can perform status changes for issues marked as new, assigned,
confirmed, ... no matter whether they are reported by me or not. But the
maximum status  I can apply in any of these issues is "resolved". I never got a
"close" in the dropdown field.

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.16.2 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3