Hi Maxim,

> Hello Tbbeta,

> What's new since the last alpha:

> [-] It was not possible to move folders in/out
> [-] (#0007859) After renaming an account, folder structure is not saved

> What's new since 4.2.18:

[A simply incredible number of fixes!]

> www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/intpack_4-2-23.msi
> www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_home_4-2-23.msi
> www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_4-2-23.msi
> www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_rus_4-2-23.msi

I  am  amazed at the ongoing work and perseverance at Rit Labs.  At my
age (67), it makes me tired to think of it.

Up and Running, gentlemen and ladies.
--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to

Using The Bat! 4.2.23
Windows 7 6.1
build 7600