> G'day Rick,

> On Tuesday, March 30, 2010, at 7:33:09 AM, you (Rick) wrote:

R>> Try it with a RAR file also. I just reinstalled the new version
R>> and sent myself some graphics successfully. I sent myself one of my
R>> daily sends that includes a JPG and an RAR and they came back
R>> trashed / corrupted. I HAVE to revert

R>> If Ritlabs wants the trashed file i can send it

> For what it's worth, I just sent myself a JPG, a JPEG, a PDF, and a
> RAR file as attachments and they all came through OK and the RAR
> tested without any errors.

I have narrowed it down to Google. With this version, sending multiple files
though a Gmail account seems to corrupt them. I tested with other providers and
this was not the case.

Can anyone verify this? Using POP send a couple of attachments to yourself via
a Gmail account and see what arrives.
Thanks

--
Rick
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss

v4.2.35 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3