> Hello Rick,

> I don't have a RAR packer, but sent myself a ZIP archive and two JPGs
> attached to one mail. Arrived fine.

>>> For what it's worth, I just sent myself a JPG, a JPEG, a PDF, and a
>>> RAR file as attachments and they all came through OK and the RAR
>>> tested without any errors.

R>> I have narrowed it down to Google. With this version, sending
R>> multiple files though a Gmail account seems to corrupt them. I
R>> tested with other providers and this was not the case.

> I don't use Google, so that may be the difference. But how would a
> provider know which version of a mailer you use?

Perhaps something in 4.2.33.8 is not interacting with Google as did previous
versions? I am feeling in the dark here. All I know is that the behavior is
repeatable and tied to version 4.2.33.8 - I have gone back and forth several
times testing

--
Rick
There isn’t a health care system in the world that doesn’t have stories of

v4.2.35 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3