Hi Stuart,

MM>> [-] Automatic filterin was not working on IMAP (Beta issue) - make sure
MM>> you've defined the source folders correctly, by default filters are
created for all folders
> I still do not have filters working correctly here.

Confirmed.

Something strange happened as well: The first time I started .108 it
began to filter right away using a filter that was meant to filter
incoming mail and not read mail.

It did the same for the next folder I selected.

The most annoying was that it selected every message it was filtering,
running throug the message list and expanding every thread.

For another folder this didn't happen. I started a refiltering for
that one and all messages should have been filtered, which didn't
happen.

All my filters are from IMAP to common folders.

--
Best regards
Raymund