Hello Maxim,
  A reminder of what Maxim Masiutin typed on:
  Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 21:30:10 GMT +0200

MM> The Bat! 5.0.0.108 ALPHA is available at
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb500108.rar

This is not specific to this beta as it has been happening with all the
alpha's,
but I am having issues with messages not loading at the top of the message. In
other words the message appears somewhere in the middle and you have to scroll
up to read the entire message. I think it is only with HTML mail, but I'm not
entirely sure. Can anyone confirm.

 Stuart                            mailto:scu...@mts.net
 Using The Bat! v5.0.0.108 ALPHA
 On Windows 7 6.1 Build #7600