Marck Pearlstone,

> Dear Maxim,
>
> @24-Nov-2010, 21:30 +0200 (24-Nov 7:30 PM here) Maxim Masiutin [MM]
> in mid:131848603.20101124213...@ritlabs.com said:
>
> MM> The Bat! 5.0.0.108 ALPHA is available at
> MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb500108.rar
>
> ... <snip>
>
> This version is not usable for me for IMAP. It lets me read one
> message then stops downloading bodies or changing read flags. If I
> switch to another folder in the account, a random message in that
> folder gets marked unread, but still no body download.
>
> Anyone else having such problems?

Has been that way for me through the entire 5 beta series.  I found that,
if I wait until the server connection dies in the connection center, I
can click on a new email and get a body.  Also, if I wait for the
preview to fill in the message index, I can then click on the message
and get a body.

I am constantly getting an error message in the Account Log that says
The server didn't exit from IDLE after 10 seconds since sending DONE
Cyrus server software.  The provider is Fastmail.

--
Gleason