Dear Gleason,

@25-Nov-2010, 11:44 -0500 (25-Nov 16:44 here) Gleason Pace [G] in
mid:20101125114442.ff24.61aff...@mm.st said:

... <snip>
>> This version is not usable for me for IMAP. It lets me read one
>> message then stops downloading bodies or changing read flags. If I
... <snip>
>> Anyone else having such problems?

G> Has been that way for me through the entire 5 beta series. I
G> found that, if I wait until the server connection dies in the
G> connection center, I can click on a new email and get a body.
G> Also, if I wait for the preview to fill in the message index, I
G> can then click on the message and get a body.

That is about right. This has only started happening to me for the
108 build. 107 works fine for me.

G> I am constantly getting an error message in the Account Log that says
G> The server didn't exit from IDLE after 10 seconds since sending DONE
G> Cyrus server software.  The provider is Fastmail.

Yes - I did see this in the log too. My IMAP server is a local
MDaemon mail server software running on Windows Server 2003.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.107 ALPHA on Windows 7 6.1.7600