Hello Stefan!

On Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 8:55:37 AM you wrote:

>   So,  please post your showstoppers as replies to this message and we
>   will deal with them asap. Please don't forget to add a BT link, too.
>   Thank you!

In short: almost everything reported for the UI.

The sheer number of error messages I get - i.e. closing TB leads to
AVs, error messages on HTML message links, Message Browser windows not
closing automatically when last messages is deleted - is a showstopper
for anybody, especially potential new users [even if they are aware of
what 'beta' means].

Then there is filters which don't work correctly [several reports from
different users], which I'd say is pretty important for an e-mail
client: http://www.screencast.com/t/4eh3vJLV This may be because the
messages get not marked read as thy should.

These, too:
 - http://www.screencast.com/t/kky6QPWqm
 - http://www.screencast.com/t/BVxVH1nbRpLE
 - http://www.screencast.com/t/Os3TgJb1jKT1
 - http://www.screencast.com/t/Vj3pr4eeRy
 - http://www.screencast.com/t/9uFNv3UfVP

BTW, all this is with POP3, not IMAP!

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.0.128 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info upon request

We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created
equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable
rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of
happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted
among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed. [Thomas Jefferson]