Hello all,
Saturday, January 15, 2011, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

>   So,  please post your showstoppers as replies to this message and we
>   will deal with them asap. Please don't forget to add a BT link, too.
>   Thank you!

as I already reported, in 5.0 there is no progressbar when copying/moving
messages between remote or local folders and when compacting folder, this
is not maybe showstopper, but for basic users, this will be very missing
feature to see what happens,

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8143
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8269

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 5.0.0.128 BETA
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.6.1
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM