Hello Arjan,

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:29:05 +0200 GMT (30/Apr/11, 17:29 PM +0700 GMT),
Arjan de Groot wrote:

AdG> 3) When they feel TB! is being "unfairly" criticized they invariably
AdG> argue that their beloved toy can do things that no other mail client
AdG> can do.

AdG> The 3d argument is, of course, true. In more than one sense.

TheBat! has superior filtering, and the virtual folders are just
great! - That's my favourite argument for TB!.

This argument doesn't appear to be true for v5 any more, though.

The main reason I came to TB! in 1999 was that it could handle
different accounts seperately. Nowadays, every email client can do
that.

People ask me why I still use this product from the last century, and
I am running out of reasons... Please help!

--

Cheers,
Thomas.