On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:17:35 -0400, Rick wrote:

>I am curious. You complain a lot about the Bat.

No, I don't.

>Are you reporting the issues that bother you,

I did report the rather outdated Help file more than 2 years ago,
without any hope of RL taking care of it. Now, out of curiosity,
I installed v5 and indeed, the Help file hasn't changed a bit.

After that I wiped it of my hard disk.

>getting confirmations and entering them in the bug tracker?

I don't use the program anymore, because I learned my lesson many
years ago. From time to time I do check a new "release" version to
check what is wrong with it now, and I'm never disappointed.

It just wonders me why some people still defend it so vehemently,
despite its worsening state of "maintenance" and "development".
That's all.

Arjan
--
I am here to lose control