Hi Roelof,

> Are  the problem messages received by the account that you're using to
> filter  them or are they moved from one account to another and deo you
> want to filter them in the new account?

No, they're staying in the same account, they just should be moved from the
inbox to a folder under that Inbox.

> Do they get filtered when you re-filter manually?

No.

> How  many  filters  have  you  got?  Is  it an option to re-create the
> sorting office for this account?

About 20 in one account, other accounts have fewer.

There's one strange thing I've noticed......
In the sorting office window, all my older filters (since v4 and earlier) are
shown bluecolored, all new ones are black.
Does that say something?

--
Regards,
Gunivortus